2012年8月23日星期四

7 Reasons to Love NARS

7 Reasons to Love NARS

Advertisement



7 Reasons to Love NARS

    nars modern love palette 2
  1. NARS Modern Love Palette Rocks the Cradle of Eyeshadow Love
    With a mix of shimmery neutrals; sexy coach purse outlet online, sparkling plum and a sprinkling of basic brown and black all together in the same place Louis Vuitton Outlet, this well-coordinated eye palette still packs some serious potential.
  2. nars multiple duo orgasm south beach open

  3. NARS Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach: With a Name Like That, It Has To Be Good!
    This Multiple Duo is one of five and comes with shimmery, peachy pink Orgasm and South Beach, its shimmery coral partner in crime. At $45, it’s a little on the expensive side, but considering how lovely the colors are, and that both shades purchased individually would set you back $74, it’s not a bad deal at all.
  4. nars cosmetics shrinagar lipstick

  5. NARS Shrinagar Lipstick: Berry Sexy!
    Shrinagar was the only lipstick color in Nars’ last spring release, but never mind when it arrived. It looks great any time of year! It’s a sheer wash of deep, glossy raspberry with microscopic flecks of silver — complex, even flashing purple at certain angles. Picture hot librarians in nerdy chic glasses! :)
  6. nars cosmetics hula hula eyeshadow duo

  7. NARS Says Aloha with the Hula Hula Eyeshadow Duo
    This shimmery eyeshadow duo feels like poetry on my eyes… One of two eyeshadow duos from the NARS spring 2009 collection, Hula Hula comes with two cool-toned eyeshadows, the first in shimmery strawberry pink and the other in gold. For all my glitter girls, both colors in the duo have bangin’ flakes of glitter — HUGE chunks like the glitter in NARS’ Super Orgasm Blush, BAM!
  8. nars-mounia-blush1

  9. NARS Mounia Blush: More Wearable Than It Looks
    The first time I swatched this shimmery reddish brown coral with golden pearl, I was convinced it would cause crazy clown cheeks! It looked almost like bright orange paint in the pan and on the back of my hand. To my surprise, the shade doesn’t look anywhere near as bright on my cheeks. It delivers a bright yet natural, just-pinched flush — not at all what I expected!
  10. nars-supervixen-lips-2

  11. Live Nude Gloss! NARS Supervixen Lipgloss
    Movie moment! If I were starring in a blockbuster Coach Outlet Online, this is how I’d want my lips to look in my closeups, with hair perfectly tousled, of course, and C. Bale feeding me croissants and coffee in bed (assuming he wasn’t being mean to his mum, oh, gawd).
  12. nars-mediteranee-eyeshadow-duo

  13. NARS Mediteranee Face of the Day: Orange, Anyone?
    Here’s a bright look I really like (despite my confused Fake Coach Handbags, far-off stare in the picture at the bottom) using the orange and gold shades from the NARS Mediteranee eyeshadow duo and products from MAC Cosmetics, Shu Uemura, Laura Mercier and Chanel.

TGIF, ladies! Looks like we made it through another workweek. I hope yours wasn’t bad, but if it was, I hope it gets better. :)

This morning I reminisced about some of my favorite NARS products of the past few months. Actually, since NARS is so good about maintaining the availability of their older products Coach Factory Outlet Coupons, one or two of these are from last year, but all are still available through their website.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论