2012年5月13日星期日

What I Wore Wash and Repeat

WhatIWore:

When:
October 13, 2010

What:
Jacket: c/o Modcloth
Tee: Gap
Jeans: c/o Tory Burch
Shoes: Target
Bag: Lancel

Where:
Out to dinner in Bloomington

Why:
What I’m about to say could easily be ripped apart as being really superficial and really dumb. Bear with me. I’ve been living out of a poorly packed suitcase for the past week suffering from major “I don’t have anything to wear” syndrome. Pathetic, I know. But it’s kind of hard for me to get revved up about getting dressed when I wear the same thing everyday.  Hence the tee shirt I’m wearing two posts in a row. Whatever! I’m not the first person to pack up and move so I know someone feels me on this! Anyone?

Despite my real life outfit actually felt pretty great for our double date out in Btown. I’m really falling in love (again*) with this little town. I’m checking out office space in town to set up shop and can’t wait to get back into the groove.  This morning I unpacked most of my closet and I’m pumped.  And on the moving note - I promise this will be the last post referencing it.  I can’t tell you how much I appreciated all of the supportive tweets, comments and e-mails from you. It meant the world to me. 

*I went to undergrad at Indiana University in Bloomington 5 years ago!

And with that - have a great weekend everyone soccer jerseys!

没有评论:

发表评论